Friday, February 10, 2012

randomization!

hello blog!!
it's been while i havent touch you ehh....hehe
sounds pervert enuff huh?
i just too LAZY to update all these crap thing in my life in here
in blog...
people always mencurahkan rasa hati dlm blog
but me? no-no hehe
now i'm on my holiday for semester break
next semester would be my 5th sem
so damn scared to death
cuz y'know final semester i would rather imagine as hell in education world
plus i hv this annoying lecturer called me b4 i ended my finals saying that i hv failed her subject
it's because of our plagiarism syndrome
oh come onnn....
lecturer kalau xnak tlg tu mmg akan fail kan jugakk....
haihhhhh
next sem would be taff because kene jual2 sorta thing
fakk!!!
i hate it cuz i hv to start thinking on what to sell n all
plus, i hv to form a group
shittt!!
the most hatred thing i would do
cuz y'know my classmate isn't cool
for certain people yg boleh masuk kepala sgt lah sikit...pffttt
i cant stand the backstabbing n backtalking
aku bagi BACKHAND nak??
i think that's all for me to do random rant here in my spiderweb blog...
i dont give a damn actually because nobody would read it anywayyyy.....
HAHAHAH
me GUSTAAA

p/s: am addicted to 9gag yawwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment